Out of School Care Provision
- Breakfast Club – Monday to Friday 7:30am-8:30am
- Registered Person is Mrs C Edwards
- Person in Charge is Miss L Owen
- Supervisors include:
Miss S Griffiths
Miss L Taylor-Hayhurst
Mrs A Spiller
Miss A Jones-Williams
Miss S Williams
Miss M Round
Miss G Sutton
- To provide quality after school childcare offering
a range of play activities in a welcoming atmosphere.
Number of children
- The Club caters for up to 50 children.
- Parents/Carers are asked to complete a contract before hand.
- If there is cause for complaint, please inform a member of staff.
- We care for children from Playgroup (2.5 years old) to Year 6 (12 years old)
- Our carers are bilingual.
- We ensure a relaxed and friendly environment.
- Orange juice, apple juice and milk
- Rice Krispies
*Please inform the staff of any dietary requirements or food alleregies/intolerances your child may have.
- 7:30am-8:30am £2.00 (breakfast included)
- 8:15am-8:30am £1.00 (breakfast not included)
All facilities exemplify the Unit’s commitment to offering each child entrusted in our care the highest possible standards within an environment that is:
- Aesthetically stimulating