Out of School Care Provision
- After School Club – Monday to Friday 3:40pm-6:00pm
- Registered Person is Mrs C Edwards
- Person in Charge is Miss L Owen
- Supervisors include:
Miss S Griffiths
Miss L Taylor-Hayhurst
Mrs A Spiller
Miss A Jones-Williams
Miss S Williams
Miss M Round
Miss G Sutton
- To provide quality after school childcare offering a range of play activities in a welcoming atmosphere.
Number of children
- The Club caters for up to 50 children.
- Parents/Carers are asked to complete a contract before hand.
- Parents/Carers must collect their children by 6:00pm.
- If a parent/carer is unreasonably late collecting their child an additional charge will be made.
- If there is cause for complaint, please inform a member of staff.
You can also contact CIW on 03007900126
- We care for children from Playgroup (2.5 years old) to Year 6 (12 years old)
- Our carers are bilingual.
We ensure a relaxed and friendly environment
- A variety of freshly filled sandwiches, rolls and wraps
- A selection of healthy snacks
- Choice of fruit
*Please inform the staff of any dietary requirements or food alleregies/intolerances your child may have.
- Art and Craft
- Outdoor Activities (Weather Permitting)
- Opportunities for Homework and Quiet Reading
- Use of Sport Equipment.
- 3:40pm-4:00pm £1.00
- 3:40pm-5:30pm £5.00
- 3:40pm-6:00pm £8:00
(including tea at 4:15pm)
All facilities exemplify the Unit’s commitment to offering each child entrusted in our care the highest possible standards within an environment that is: